We teach over twenty different subjects, including the Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, Sciences and Business Subjects.
We have several types of programme:
- A-Level, (I)GCSE and Foundation programmes over one or two years for students wishing to enter a British University. We also offer a one year and a one term programme for those retaking examinations.
- English Language Programmes
- For students wishing to enter a British or European Boarding School
- For University postgraduates and undergraduates
- For Companies and Organisations: please request separate brochure
- Study Abroad programmes – summer, semester or year in Oxford
- Vacation programmes at Easter and in the Summer
- Special preparatory courses for Oxford and Cambridge University Entrance in the summer vacation and/or autumn term.
- Business Programmes
A student preparing for a British University would normally combine tuition in English Language (IELTS, Cambridge or TOEFL examinations) at the appropriate level with three (ALevel ) or five (GCSE or IGCSE) academic subjects. The balance of subjects is designed to meet the needs of each student, and additional tuition is available for extra subjects or extra support. Normally s/he would receive 20-25 lessons a week, depending on the subject mix. The programme is taken over one or two years, and we also offer one term or one year courses for those retaking examinations.
Each student is allocated a personal tutor, who is responsible for general guidance, study skills support, and University applications.
|Course Name||Course Type|
|A Levels / (I)GCSE||A Levels|
|vacation programmes||A Levels|
|pre-boarding school programme||GCSEs|
|for undergraduates and postgraduates||Higher Education|
|study abroad programmes||Higher Education|
|pre and mid IB programmes||International Baccalaureate|
|summer in oxford||University Access / Foundation|
|preparation courses for Oxford and Cambridge Universities||University Access / Foundation|
|programmes for companies and organisations||Vocational / Professional|
|programmes in Business and Law||Vocational / Professional|
|programmes for teachers||Vocational / Professional|